C of E
Pipe Hayes – St Mary Padstow Road / Tyburn Road ( O. S GR SP 129916 )
Consecrated in 1930 when a parish was assigned out of St Barnabas’s, Erdington.
Registers at Birmingham Central Library – Archives department
Brethren – Tyburn Road Pype Hayes
Gospel hall was registered for public worship in 1911.
Congregationalists and Independents – Pype Hayes
Pype Hayes Chester Road chapel was opened in 1929. The church was formed in 1928 as a sequel to services conducted by High Street, Erdington at Paget Road Council School.
Registers at Birmingham Central Library – Archives department Baptisms 1930 – 1947
St Peter & St Paul Kingsbury Road ( O S GR SP1191)
The church was founded in 1929.